I've purchased tickets to the livestream. How do I watch it?
- Look out for an email in your inbox with instructions, or follow this guide. An account must be created in order to watch the show. If you have not created an account, you can do so HERE with the email you used to place your order. (If you are receiving an error while trying to log in, there is a good chance that you still need to create your account.)
- “Global Probing” premieres on Oct. 26 at 12:00 pm pacific/3:00 pm eastern/8:00 pm UK/9:00 pm EU, and remains available on-demand until Nov. 1 at 6:00 am eastern. After logging in, you can watch the show HERE.
- Since this is a live event, you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner of this page or reach out to http://sn.gl/livestream-support with the artist name, show date, your order #, and your friend’s email – an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like Apple TV or Chromecast that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in, and press play as you normally would.
- Chromecast instructions:
- (use Chrome browser, the Cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions:
- (use Safari, the Apple TV share will be on the player)
- Casting will be available once the show starts. Please see our list of supported devices if you continue to have trouble.
- Please note that iOS devices cannot Cast or Airplay directly from the Chrome web browser. Airplay is available in the Safari browser on iOS to Apple TV & other airplay-supporting devices. These are Apple restrictions. You can check system requirements here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208728
Can I test my device before the show?
- Yes! We want everyone to be able to view the show hassle free! Take a minute to check your device settings and test your internet speed before hand to ensure you don't run into any problems while the stream is live! Click HERE to test your device.
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following:
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at SpeedTest.net.